Monday, November 7, 2011

Helloooooo, Blue Door Boutique.

I was hanging out with friends this weekend when one of them mentioned The Blue Door Boutique on facebook.  I hardly ever get on fb anymore, so I had no idea what she was talking about....


I think this just became my new obsession.  I've checked fb 5 times today just to see if BD has added anything fabulous that I just have to have.  From what I have seen, all the clothes are priced extremely reasonable.  A few items have topped out at $200, but the majority of the clothes are under a $100.  I was going to order a shirt and dress from the website yesterday, but they were sold out.  See below for my favorites thus far.


I'm loving the bright colors of this shirt!



Royal Blue Dress - $54.00
This dress is adorable and it would have been mine if they had it in a small!

Take a look at their website.  See anything you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment