Wednesday, December 7, 2011

THE Wallpaper - Part 2

So, I mentioned here and here about my obsession for this wallpaper that is so pretty I just can't let it go.  In my last post about said wallpaper, I discovered that the gorgeous, I-need-to-have wallpaper that I am lusting over costs $275 a roll.  Even though my kitchen (which is where I want to put this) isn't that big, I just can't spend that much money on one roll....

Lucky for me, I don't have to.  All the stars have some how aligned and there is a stencil out there with a similar enough pattern that I am grinning ear-to-ear as I type this post.  It is amazing!!  See stencil here, which is offered by Olive Leaf Stencils.  Olive Leaf, I think you just might have completed me.  Also, Mom please note the stencil is $39.95.  Yes, that's right, it is on my Christmas list.  :-)  

Original picture where I fell in love. 
*Via pinterest via Glam Lamb
 
My soon-to-be stencil pattern, where I will reverse the colors and be oh-so-happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment