Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Resolutions

I'm a little late writing down my new years resolutions (hence #5), but better late than never, right? 


1.  Take yoga classes. 
(See if you like it, if not find an exercise routine you do like.)
Two years ago, I started running and loved it.  I think a week of rain came through and that was the end of that. 


2.  Eat healthier.
Just stop eating so many damn fries!


3.  Get organized....starting with my closet.
I have already started this process and it has been going on for a week now.  Need. to. finish.


4.  Save money.
Who doesn't need to have a little bit of cash lying around?

 
5.  Stop procrastinating.
This is going to be very, very hard for me.


6.  Be creative.
I feel like I'm a creative person at heart, so why don't I embrace that creativity?  First off - a piece of abstract art.  I'll updated you on the outcome (if it turns out good).  Just kidding....kinda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment