Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Decorating

As everyone knows, Halloween is right around the corner.  I have to admit that I've never really been a big fan of Halloween, but I feel like I should at least acknowledge it.  Especially since there are some people who countdown for the only holiday where people dress up in costumes, carve pumpkins, go to haunted houses, and its soul purpose is just to be scary. 

I didn't even buy a pumpkin to carve this year, but in the spirit of those who love some good Halloween decorations I've put together a few pictures that might inspire me next year.

The backdrop for a perfect Halloween vignette.

Pumpkins in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colors....with friendly faces to boot!

Black and white with just a touch of orange.  Just my style.

Liking the "tree" with orange treats hanging from it.....the bats aren't bad either.

Heart this.

 Gold pumpkins?  Definitely going to have some next year.

Nice little drink and sweets table for a Halloween party.

Candy bar?  Why not?

How cute is this idea? 

Simple and understated.  That's all me.

I don't know what this dessert is, but it looks pretty delicious.  And it is cute, without being too cutesy.  Ya know what I mean? 

No comments:

Post a Comment