Monday, October 17, 2011

Recap of the Past Couple Weeks

Totally creative title, I know, but since I've been M.I.A. for about two weeks now, I decided I should do a recap of whats been happening lately (not that it's earth-shattering or even that exciting).  So read on, if you please. 

1)  As everyone knows, Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, passed away on October 5, 2011.  Although, I only own one Apple product, I can say that he changed my life and the world that we once knew.  Computers, ipods, Pixar, itunes, ipads, macs.....can you imagine how different the world would be?  Proof it isn't necessary to graduate or even attend college.  RIP, Steve.


2)  Two weeks ago, I won a pair of Starla Sandals.  I can honestly say I never win anything, so this was such a fun surprise!  I received them last week and they are really are as pretty as the look on their website.  The leather is soooo soft and the jewels are gorgeous!  I can't wait to wear them once it gets warm again. 


3)  I read Michelle's blog from Ten June.  She is a local Atlantan, and that right there gives her five points in my book.  She just received a DSLR for her birthday and has decided to do a 30-day photo challenge.  She is linking up with anyone else willing to take on the challenge.  This is day 12, so I MUST post my pictures and link up soon!


4)  Last weekend was MY BIRTHDAY!  I turned 28 on Friday.  The boyfriend and I went to The Brookwood Grille on Saturday night to celebrate.  It was soo yummy!  He actually surprised me on Thursday evening.....I walked into the condo and there were flowers and a card waiting on the kitchen counter.  Sweet boy.


5)  I walked into work this morning and a co-workers girlfriend baked these over the weekend.  Yes, I stole one.  Maybe this is why I'm gaining weight.....sigh.


6)  And probably the most exciting item on the list (for me, anyways), is the fact that the boyfriend moved from L.A. (aka Lower Alabama, not Cali) to Atlanta.  Not just Atlanta, because we all know that can be up to an hour, but a place within 15 minutes of mine.  It is definitely an adjustment, but I'm pretty happy with it!  :-) 

Happy week everyone!  Be back tomorrow, promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment