Monday, February 27, 2012

I need it.

This weekend I was a total slacker, so on Saturday one would have found me laying on my boyfriend's couch.  ALL. DAY. LONG.  In my defense, I did had a (slight) headache.  But back to the point....during my highly productive Saturday, I watched Sex in the City 2.  Of course all the clothes are eye-catching and oh-so-pretty, but there was one dress that I absolutely loved.  Can you guess which one?


{via La Belle}

Yes, it is the Halston Heritage orange maxi dress and I can't live without.  I need it, however my bank account can't really take a hit like that.  So, I ask you if there are any look-a-likes out there that are more budget friendly?   If anyone can point me in the right direction, I owe you BIG time.

2 comments:

  1. While not exactly the same (it's shorter), this dress by Parker is a great alternative. The color is really pretty in-person: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446461483&R=478955443621&P_name=Parker&sid=13610A8EA81F&Ntt=parker&N=0&bmUID=jojj4st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brand Jimmy choo

    handbag
    main color, let autumn winters and color to meet and fall

    in love. Jimmy Choo

    Outlet
    autumn winters series bag with simple design collocation

    beautiful color collision out the wild and fashionable avant-courier Jimmy Choo Bag. Bright

    orange can also meet your girl feelings

    oh.link:www.jimmychoobagssales.com

    ReplyDelete