Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Happenings

{via pinterest}

The recap of my weekend goes something like this (and seems to revolve around food).....

- Went to Mirko Pasta.  Wasn't crazy about the food, but the atmosphere was good....fireplace and live music.

- Fixed a leaky shower faucet.  Hollaaaa, the boyfriend and I rocked that task.  I have another leaky faucet, so I will give a step-by-step of that process on the next go round.  Totally the highlight of my weekend!

- Fixed open faced chicken biscuits, but it wasn't exactly planned.  I didn't have anything in the frig, so I threw some biscuits in the oven and leftover (chopped up)chicken in a pan with some cheese.  The original plan was to make a sandwich with the biscuits, but I ended up burning the bottoms, so I cut the bottoms of the biscuits off, flipped it over, and covered it with the chicken-cheese-deliciousness.  Yes, deliciousness.

- Went to Farm Burger.  Holy hell.  Go there, you will thank me.  It was the jam.  And now that we are talking typing about it, I think this was the highlight of my weekend.... Actually, it is a tie.

- Went to the boyfriend's for a Super Bowl party.  I fixed buffalo chicken dip and it was a hit.  Recipe and my tweaks can be found here.  My boyfriend's roommate's girlfriend baked some cookies and they were the BOMB.  I'm going to try and get the recipe this weekend, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment