Friday, August 26, 2011

Craz for the Blaze(r)

Haha.  Yes, the title of the post was corny, but I couldn't help myself.

As we all know, fall is just around the corner, so today I decided to sport a blazer.  Wait, What....it is too early for a blazer?  Really, the high today is only 92 degrees.  Whatev.  I'm just getting ready for this upcoming (football) season.  And in honor of it, I am going to share some of my favorite blazers.

I think it is about time I had a velvet blazer in my closet.  Not the old school black, something with color.  Possibly orange, but I think a deep emerald green color would be sooo pretty.  This style also comes in houndstooth, which looks great too.

The tuxedo look....Nice.

 Bright colored blazer.....yes, please.

Loving the elbow patches and it is only $40!  I will be making a trip to H&M to see what this little number is all about.

Definitely going to H&M.....$60 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment