Monday, August 29, 2011

High Expectations

Today, I was soo hoping to post pictures of my newly finished floor, but I think my expectations were a little too high (and in typical DIY fashion, the project is lasting longer than expected).  I would guess-timate the floor will be finished on Wednesday.  The padres are finishing up, while I'm at work.  Have I told you how great they are?! 

Since I don't have pictures of my place, I thought I would wonder over to http://www.georgiamls.com/ and do a little day dreaming.  This GORGEOUS house is within 2 miles of my little abode....oh what different lives we led.


To me the artwork above the fireplace reads as one large piece (it might be b/c I have awful eyes) but it is actually four different canvases. 



Kitchen with the family room attached.


Master bedroom with drop down project screen....yes.  Loving everything except the black projector in the middle of the white ceiling.

This was the only picture of the master bathroom, but it looks like it is just my style!

And the little girl's room...looks like the headboards might just be stencils on the wall?

How pretty was that?  If you are in the market, it is listed at $3,950,000 with 6 bedrooms, 5-1/2 baths.  The home was designed by Bobby McAlpine and built by Bonner Construction.

*All images via Georgia MLS

No comments:

Post a Comment