Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amazing....

I just finished watching The Nate Berkus Show from a recording earlier this week.  I can't tell you how glad I am that I watched this show.  Seriously.  The topic of the show was thrifting, and I heart a good thrift store!  Nate and his guest mentioned thrift store shopping.......online.  The first being www.shopgoodwill.com and the second being www.shophousingworks.com.  Go visit www.shophousingworks.com, you will thank me.  If you live in New York then you have the option to the stores and check out the all the one-of-a-kind pieces.  They carry furniture, clothing, accessories, home goods, and books.  If I lived in New York I would have already bid on a few of the items.  Also, Housing Works is for a good cause, so go check it out and buy a few pieces!







Hope you enjoy this site as much as I am! 

1 comment:

  1. Dara- you won the Starla Sandals giveaway on Matters of Style! Email us at mattersofstyle@gmail.com so we can hook you up!

    ReplyDelete